- The foaming soap dispenser can be filled with any soap, sanitizer or shampoo. It can also be filled with the dish wash liquids too.
- The sensors used will dispense the soaps automatically and you don’t need to make an effort to press or turn the dispenser open.
- The device only dispenses soap when it senses your hand and there is no problem of leakage.
- Since the device dispenses soap when it senses, there is no contact of hands and this prevents the germs from passing on, giving you clean hands.
- The device is water-proof and you shouldn’t be worrying if it falls off into the water.
- The spreading of germs does not happen as this device does not need your contact to dispense soap.
- The device is free from electric wires and works on battery – keeping you safe and sound.
- The body of the dispenser does not react to moisture and water. You can keep them in your bathroom or kitchens too.
- The device and the batteries are long-lasting.
- The sleek model makes the device look stylish.
How To Use
- Take the hand soap dispenser and fill it with soap.
- You could use any liquid soap or shampoo as this device is compatible with any kind of liquid soaps.
- Closs the cap tightly to prevent leakage.
- Pot the batteries in the battery socket given in the design.
- Turn it on and place it to use soaps and shampoos without making your hands and the bottle messy.